Waterford Women’s Centre are taking applications for the Local Training Initiative – Pathways to Employment for September 2022
- Do you need to take time for yourself to explore education, training, and employment options in a relaxed, supportive, and respectful environment?
- Do you need time to build your confidence and skills?
- Not sure what you would like to do?
This General Learning QQI Level 4 programme will give you a good introduction to learning and build practical skills for employment.
Here is what the current participants have to say about the programme:
- ‘It’s a calm, comfortable and supportive learning environment’
- ‘You can learn from other women of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds’
- ‘Enjoyable and helps boost your confidence’
- ‘Great place if you are stay at home mam for a long time and want to get back into the workforce and unsure what you want to do’
- ‘Helps to practice and prepare for the work environment’
- ‘Great place to go when you are straight out of school and not sure what you want to do’
- ‘It’s a great place to find yourself’
- ‘Great place to make friends’
To find out more, please get in touch with Eleanor on 089 4360611